Beads Pvt. Ltd. (“Everest Beads”) is an e-commerce online platform designed to
create a user-friendly atmosphere for our customers especially in a highly
advanced era of the 20th century. Everest Beads highly respect your
privacy and committed to safeguarding your personal information at any cost.
Protection of personal data is a great sense of trust to our valued customers
explains how we collect, use, and disclose (under certain conditions) your
personal information as well as certain security issues to secure your
information under certain threat.
A. Collection of information
The personal information of our customer that we generally collect broadly falls under the following categories:
- Information provided to us: - Information that is provided on our website to take the advantages and services provided by Everest beads.
- Automatically gathered information: - Some of the information is collected automatically through your interaction with contents and services available from Everest beads. Others might be received through cookies and other unique identifiers.
- Information received third parties: - We also gather some of the information about you from third parties that can be used to assist us in verification service. We may receive it from various social media if you choose to register it via your personal social media account.
the time of placing an order, you are normally asked to provide us certain contact
information that is necessary to register on the behalf of Buyer or Seller such
as name, address, phone number, email address, home, and billing addressees,
Payment information such as payment card number, expiration date, Birthdate,
gender, and Geo-location. Once you register and sign in your personal
information on our website, your details are held highly confidential.
B. Sharing and using your information
We normally use your detailed information while executing an operation, processing your payment information, provide, develop, and improve the products that we offer our customers and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations. The main purpose of using your information includes:-
- Communicating with you
- Facilitate purchase, return and delivery of service
- Prevent from fraud or potential risks
- Provide troubleshoot and improve our service
- Recommendations and Personalization
- Identify your preference, your interest and improve user experience
Some of the cookies are necessary for Everest beads to assist in technical and security issues that operate our platform and generally referred to as “essential or strictly necessary cookies”. First party cookies are the vital part of the Everest beads to enable functionality in our platform that helps us to visualize how users use our web pages and how we can improve their use. You have the complete right to decide whether to accept or refuse these cookies by configuring the privacy setting of the browser. Please accept our cookies that do not contain personal or private details and free from malware threats or viruses.
As per the above description, we use your Personal Information to deliver you with certain advertisements or marketing communications from third-party advertisers which may attract you as well. If you do not desire to receive our occasional E-mail updating you about our products or services, you can ask us to stop sending such information by contacting us using an E-mail address email@example.com.
E. Your Rights
As per Chapter 10 of Privacy Act 2075 (2018) (Collection & Protection of Personal Information), you have the right to access personal information once you become a member and to ask that your personal information need to be corrected, updated, or modified. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. At any stage, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your data for direct marketing purposes as per chapter 6 of the Privacy Act 2075 (2018) (Privacy Relating to Data).
F. Your Consent