Entering the new era, there is a massive surge in the number of people who wants to enjoy their career through entrepreneurship but not everybody can enjoy it for a long period of time. Starting business is a part of plan but getting success is a part of journey. To achieve the success and lofty goals in a Business, the Udhyog Bandh plays a vital role to avert business from dreadful position to eminence position. The Udhyog Bandh is made from the combination of seven mukhi and eight mukhi Rudraksha, enhanced by another twelve mukhi Rudraksha as well. The addition of 12 mukhi Rudraksha made it perfectly well balanced pendant for businessman who are involved in manufacturing activity, industrial sector, construction, property business or in other words ‘commercial business’. This pendant brings the everlasting success and good luck by eradicating any obstacles and making person march with the brilliance as well as power of the Sun. The three beads are tightly connected and capped with silver on each side of the beads.
Each of the beads has its own significance to assist the power of Udhyog Banda Pendant as follow:
7 Mukhi Rudraksha:
It is the divine power of Goddess Mahalaxmi i.e. the goddess of wealth and prosperity, which helps the wearer to overcome financial crisis and shines your life with prosperity and limitless wealth. It is one of the significant Rudraksha for the businessman as well as investors to amplify success and a huge amount of profit in their business. As per Shiva Puran, even the very poor person becomes extremely wealthy after wearing this bead.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha:
The presiding deity of the eight mukhi Rudraksha is Supreme Lord Ganesh, the remover of obstacles, the lord of intellect, and wisdom. The most important of this bead is its power of achieving victory over obstacles, adversities, hostiles and darkness for businessman who are facing competitive challenges in their business venture.
12 mukhi Rudraksha:
The lord of this divine and auspicious bead is Sun, who is an empower of knowledge, the source of all life and the dispeller of darkness. Because of the Luminosity, Luster, Radiance, and Potency of Lord Sun, the wearer is blessed with all of these integrities with achievement of title, fame, power and position in their Industrial business.
Size of Beads: - 20mm to 30 mm
Beej Mantra: - ॐ श्रीं श्रीं श्रीं परमाम्सिद्धिं श्रीं श्रीं श्रीं
Rudraksha Origin :- Nepal
Benefits of Udhyog Bandh:
• The power of prosperity and wealth from goddess Laxmi, the power of intellect, wisdom and trouble free from Lord Ganesh and the brilliance, radiance and triumph from the Lord Sun makes the wearer extremely outstanding and invincible businessman.
• It enhances the managerial, leadership, negotiations and business skills.
• Udhyog Bandh also appeases planet Saturn and Sun to bless their divine power and pacifies their malefic effects.
• It enhances the power of innovation and creativity in the business to make the huge amount of profit.
• This pendant helps to achieve unlimited financial growth winning all the competitors and provides every possible name, fame, success and business rank.
Procedure of wearing:
Udhyog Banda should be worn on Monday around the neck after taking a bath and reciting the mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” for 11 times with deep reverence.
You can also create a custom order for Indra Mala, Siddha Mala and other products by contacting us.